Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2017 miles Day 59


"Two things define you, your attitude when you are at your worst
and your attitude when you are at your best."
~Tanya Masse

Believing what I am unable to yet see:  Hope
Trusting what I know not yet:  Faith
Letting go when darkness keeps the net invisible:  Courage
Moving forward when obstacles block the path:  Perseverance
Forgiving what has broken me:  Humanity
Giving when nothing is expected in return:  Love

May these define my life.

From:  Wanna Know a Truth:  A Simple Man's Search for the Truths in His Life
by Tony Garcia, pg79

The month of February is in the books.  Look in the mirror - Give You a high five - You did it!!!  You put in the time.  You put in the miles.  You put in the effort.  You wiped the sweat off your face.  You took the steps needed to succeed.  You challenged yourself.  You did it - nobody else.  You found the courage to persevere.  You found the strength to dig deep and push yourself just that much further.
YOU DID IT!!!

Don't quit now.  You have a lot of work ahead of you.  This is a year long journey and you are taking this journey one day at a time.  Stay focused.  You are in control of the path you are taking.  Travel well my friend.

Now..........................GET OUT THERE!!!!

Tomorrow we will start the March Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment