Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2017 miles Day 38

I usually run with music.  It keeps me motivated and on tempo.  If you read yesterday's post, there is definitely a link to music and emotional wellness.  Early morning runs and music just seem to go together.  Actually, any time of the day and music go together.

Here is one of my playlist favorites!!!  ENJOY!!!

PEPONI  
The Piano Guys version Africanized featuring Alex Boye' of Cold Play's Paradise 

Imagine listening to this as you crest the top of a hill at sunrise on the high plains of Colorado.....


Image result for colorado prairie and sunrise



Image result for colorado prairie and sunrise


It's up to you to make were you are your "Peponi". 

Now Get Out There........




No comments:

Post a Comment