Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, February 3, 2017

2017 miles Day 34


The Red Sundress
painted by Sheila Phelps



Insights to this painting: 
The red sundress is more than a focal point of interest to bring a bit of color to the painting.

We are so small yet with confidence ~the red sundress~ we can face challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky; therefore the title, "The Red Sundress".  As you walk on the shores of life, face  challenges head on with confidence - but still hold onto your hat.  Another little insight to this painting.  Notice that she is walking along an empty shore away from the grassy dune.  It's OK to get out of your comfort zone.



As You continue your journey this February, remember your red sundress.  

NOW - "Get that  red dress on and Get Out There!!!!!  You have work to do......."







No comments:

Post a Comment