Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Saturday, September 30, 2017

2017 miles Day 270

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Ran the Platte-Valley Monument Half-Marathon in Gering/Scottsbluff, NE today.  I placed 3rd out of 18 in my age group with a time of 2:17 an average pace of 10:20 min/m.  Overall place of 95 out of 251 and gender position 49 out of 167.  Very happy.

Received a beautifully framed photo of the Platte Valley at sunset for 3rd place in my age category.


1 comment: