Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, September 22, 2017

2017 miles Day 262

Top of the morning!!!
A cold front is going to be moving in tonight, with a good chance of rain tomorrow.  I think I better do my long run today.  Looks like it's going to be kinda windy, but I'll just have to suck it up.  I have one week until the Scottsbluff Monument Half-Marathon.  I will be ready!!!

To begin your day, a message from Mr. Garcia:
Today, you will face your challenge with grace and grit.
Today, you will conquer your fear with trust and faith.
Today, you will move forward on your path with strength and patience.
Today, you will fulfill your promise with courage and conviction.
Today, you will shine your light with beauty and confidence.
Today, you will unfold your wings with belief and power.
Today, you will speak your truth with clarity and intention.
Today, you will count your blessings with joy and gratitude.
Today, you will grow into your self with love and acceptance.
Today. You will. ~G

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment