Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, September 27, 2017

2017 miles Day 267

Saturday I'll be running in my 8th half-marathon.  These next couple of days I'm going to take it easy.  Yesterday I did a hard 3 mile run at just under a 9 min mile pace.  My goal is to finish this race better than I ran it last year.  2 hr 32 min.  My target is to run at or under 10 min mile pace.  I would love to finish under 2 hr 10 min.

So, for the next couple of days I'm going to continue to hydrate, make smart food and beverage choices.  Get plenty of sleep, and RELAX  -  I GOT THIS!!!

This piece of music is one of my favorites from Coldplay.  Great song to have on my running playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment