Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, September 8, 2017

2017 miles Day 249

I got up early this morning after a good night's sleep.
I got up early this morning with joy and peace in my soul.
I got up early this morning ready to start my day with a spring in my step and a song in my heart.
I got up early this morning with arms wide open ready for anything that comes my way.
I got up early this morning to greet the sunrise with a smile.
I got up early this morning with gratitude that I am given another wonderful day.
I got up early this morning..........................

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment