Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, September 19, 2017

2017 miles Day 260

Tuesday's message is from Mr. Tony Garcia..........

GO GET TODAY!!!  
LIVE LIFE FULL FORCE!!!

This. A whisper from my heart.
This. A pep talk.
Give
Yourself credit
Yourself a break
Yourself forgiveness

Take
No shortcuts
No easy way out
No path but your own
Give
It one more try
Hope another chance
What you have to offer
Take
A step back
A knee in prayer
A moment to breath
Give
In to love
Up on no one
Out only compliments
Take
Care
Time
Heart
You've just been pep talked.
Go get today. ~G

No comments:

Post a Comment