Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Thursday, March 30, 2017

2017 miles Day 89

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” 
– Aristotle

This is what this year is about - being excellent and developing the habits that make us so.  A while back, I said practice does not make perfect, practice makes permanent.  Continue to make smart beverage choices, and you will break away from old habits and make permanent new ones - making smart beverage choices.  Continue to make smart food choices, and you will break away from old habits and make permanent new ones - making smart food choices avoiding the empty calories, and preservatives.  Continue to exercise the trinity daily, and you will break away from old habits and make permanent new ones - exercising your body, mind, and emotional self.  

Now - GET OUT THERE - You have work to do!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment