Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, March 3, 2017

2017 miles day 62

Friday - Friday - Friday!!!
It's the last day of the work week.  Enjoy your day!!!  Remember that You are AMAZING!!!

Today's post from Wanna Know a Truth by Tony Garcia, pg 82

It's daring to be curious about the unknown, to dream big dreams, to live outside prescribed boxes, to take risks, and above all, daring to investigate the way we live until we discover the deepest treasured purpose of why we are here.
~Luci Swindall

I hope your dare
I hope you dare to choose failing greatly over failing to try
I hope you dare to taste your fears over tasting the bitterness of regret
I hope you dare to chase the impossible over settling for the comfort of your own limits
I hope you dare to spread your wings over standing at the edge
I hope you dare to break yourself wide open over fearing your brokenness
I hope you dare to be your own superhero over hoping to be rescued.


No comments:

Post a Comment