Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

2017 miles Day 67

Sharing a post from Tony Garcia -

This. A whisper from my heart.
This. A pep talk.
You don't have to lace 'em up.

You don't have to log those miles.
You don't have to make it to the gym.
You don't have to take that spin, yoga, HIIT, or Zumba class.
You don't have hit the track after work.
You don't have to do one more rep, set, or mile.
You don't have to challenge yourself.
You don't have to face your fears or move beyond your comfort zone.
You don't have to climb that mountain yet again today.
You don't have to. But, you will.
It is what you do. It has become a part of who you are. A piece of the fabric that now defines who you want to be and what you want to accomplish.
You don't have to. But you will.
Discipline. Perseverance. Strength. Faith.
You don't have to. But you will.
You've just been pep talked.
Go get today. ~G

Thank you Tony Garcia for your constant inspiration!!!!!

Now - Get Out There!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment