Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, March 15, 2017

2017 miles Day 74

From Wanna Know a Truth? by Tony Garcia, pg 89

This life is yours.  Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well.  Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly.  Take the power to walk in the ofrest and be a part of nature.  Take the power to control your own life.  No one else can do it for you.  Take the power to make your life happy.

~Susan Polis Schutz

Fear screams
Hope whispers
Listen to the quiet

Weakness is superficial
Strength lies buried
Dig deep

Doubt can paralyze
Belief can free
Learn to trust

Regret is a thief 
Forgiveness is a gift
Accept the present

Cannot limits
Can expands
Pick one

For every negative
There exists a positive
And we always have a choice

The  power lies with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment