Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017 miles Day 199

A great way to start your Thursday!!!

66 Movie Dance Scenes Mashup with Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake


Enjoy!!!

Getting me psyched for a 6 mile run this morning......!!!!

(Think there was something wrong with my internet connection this morning.  My apologies if this is posted twice)


No comments:

Post a Comment