Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Monday, July 17, 2017

2017 miles Day 195

It's the beginning of a new week, and almost half way through the month of July.

How has your July been?  So far, pretty good I would say.  Staying on track with making smart beverage choices, eating real food and avoiding overly processed ones, keeping the compost pile going, garden is growing - picked a bushel of green beans and first ripe tomato, and........keeping up on weeding the garden.  I would say ............. SUCCESS!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment