Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, July 19, 2017

2017 miles Day 198

A little reminder:

Excerpt from "Wanna Know a Truth", by Tony Garcia, pg 137
I'm grateful for today. I'm stronger, braver, wiser.
~ Tony Curl
I shall greet this day with a smile. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a joy that cannot be moved.
I shall greet this day with a wink. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a knowledge that I will be OK.
I shall greet this day with my head up. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a confidence that cannot be undone.
I shall greet this day with hope. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a faith that always sees me through.
I shall greet this day with patience. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a calm from which I will breathe.
I shall greet this day with strength. For whatever it brings to me, I hold inside of me a truth that speaks of how strong I have always been.
I shall greet this day with arms wide open. For whatever it brings, I hold inside of me a gratitude for simply being given yet another day.
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment