Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Saturday, July 15, 2017

2017 miles Day 194

Where did the day go?  I got up early and watched a beautiful sunrise.  Then for a short 2 mile run.  I spent the rest of the day catching up of stuff and working in my studio on another painting.  Guess that's where the day went.

The painting is turning out beautifully by the way.

Not much else to post this evening.  Nothing of wisdom.  Nothing of encouragement.  
Nothing insightful .  Nothing provoking words.
Sometimes "Nothing"  is Ok

Enjoy the rest of your evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment