Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 miles Day 17

Time to start my day.  In my  opinion, early morning is the best.  The first twinges of light on the eastern horizon, and at this time of the year, mid January, I can feel the days starting to get longer.  It is now that I feel the happiest.

Oh my .............
Watching the sunrise and listening to Agnus Dei, the choir version of Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings opus 11

Agnus Dei 

Lamb of God,
Who taketh away the sins of the world,
Have mercy upon us.

Lamb of God,
Who taketh away the sins of the world,
Have mercy upon us.

Lamb of God,
Who taketh away the sins of the world,
Grant us peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment