Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 miles Day 16

Top of the Monday Morning!!!  After a bout with a bad cold and the flu, I'm feeling energized to "get jiggy" with it this week.  So, thought I'd post a throw back to the 90s,  and Will Smith "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" released in 1997.

Enjoy!!!

Image result for will smith gettin jiggy with it 
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It


January Half-Way Mark

January Fitness Goal
Drink eight 8-oz glasses of water every day.  
No alcohol consumption (communion wine excepted)

Yes and YES!!!  Met both of these goals so far.

January Running Goal - 
Run 100 miles

Pleased to say that in the past 16 days I logged 80 miles.  Only 20 more to reach my 100 mile goal for January.   Most of those were at or above a 6.0 mile/hour pace.  Think that's pretty good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment