Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 miles Day 14

I'm fighting a bad cold but hate how cold medicine makes my head feel swimmy.  There are several home-remedies for relieving the symptoms of the common cold.  This website has several that actually relieve the symptoms and will help make you feel better.  Remember:  A cold is caused  by a virus.  ANTIBIOTICS will NOT CURE a cold.

My dad would say.  If you don't take anything for your cold it'll last a whole week.  If you do it'll only last 6-7 days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment