Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Sunday, October 29, 2017

2017 miles Day 299

Sorry for not posting for the past several days.  Our cousins from California came for a visit and stayed with us for a couple of days.  We had a fabulous time!

Now, time to get back into the routine.  I don't have much going on this week, so plan to log a few extra miles.  Not sure if I'll hit 50, but it's a target to shoot for.  I don't have any races scheduled for these last two months of 2017, but that doesn't mean that it's time to sit on the couch and take it easy for the rest of the year. 

My goal is to run a sub 2 hr half-marathon.  
I have within me the ......

Determination Resolution Resolve Willpower 
Perseverance Persistence Tenacity Obstinacy 
Spirit Courage Pluck 
Spunk  Grit   Moxie

to make that happen!!!!

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment