Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, October 13, 2017

2017 miles Day 283

Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

Getting ready to start my day.  Very excited to see our son and his family this weekend!!!  Have quite a few things to check off my get-to-do list; make yogurt, bake crackers and bread, an apple pie, do a bit of garden clean-up, and a long run in preparation for the SoJo Half-Marathon next weekend.

Even though my team met the 2017 mile goal a couple of months ago, we are still logging our miles.  My personal miles for the year = 1160  and a team total of 2223.  My target is 1500 individual.  I'm not sure that will happen, but will give it my best shot. 

I subscribed to www.dictionary.com word of the day.  It's pretty cool.  Learning a new word every day (well, almost every day)

Now - GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment