Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, October 4, 2017

2017 miles Day 274

It's cloudy and drippy this morning.  And so for your Wednesday listening enjoyment I thought I'd found something that fit the weather ... something a little different.  Think I found a new favorite artist.   

Jasper Sawyer

Jasper Sawyer


Yesterday I ran another solid 5 miles at just under a 9 min/mile pace.  Today, the plan is to run my 6 miles at or around a 9 min/mile pace.  Thursday and Friday will be easier 4 mile runs and finish the week with a long 14 mile run.  That's the plan.......

SoJo Half-Marathon - I'm gonna be READY

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment