Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Monday, October 2, 2017

2017 miles Day 272

Today's message from Mr. Tony Garcia, Wanna Know a Truth, pg 393

October 2

Teach all men to fish, but first teach all men to be fair.  Take less, give more.  
Give more of yourself, take less from the world.  Nobody 
owes you anything, you owe the world everything.
~Suzy Kassem

If given but one more breath, I would give it to you.
So you may simply exhale.

If given but one more wish, I would give it to you.
So you may simply know someone wishes you joy.

If given but one more heartbeat, I would give it to you.
So you may simply feel an unconditional love.

If given but one more smile, I would give it to you.
So you may simply see how beautiful it looks on you.

If given but one more moment, I would give it to you.
So you may simply experience the gift of unhurried time.

If given but one more sunrise, I would give it to you.
So you may simply understand the endless possibilities before you.

And if given all this, may you simply know a beautiful day.

***************

And so, my friend, my prayer for You this day is that You know how beautiful and special You are.  My prayer for You this day is that You believe in Your possibilities.  My prayer for You this day is that You can and will make this a great day!

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment