Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, October 18, 2017

2017 miles Day 288

Going on vacation and will be off line for about a week. 

Until Then ...................

This. A pep talk from Mr. Tony Garcia
Hide not your light
Hide behind no excuse
Hide from no one
Seek peace
Seek no excuse
Seek better
Find a new path
Find a different gear
Find a way
Keep going
Keep the faith
Keep hope close
See the positive
See yourself succeeding
See beyond now
Believe in the possible
Believe in love
Believe in yourself
Hide and yet seek
The finders are the keepers
Truly seeing is believing
You've just been pep talked.
Go get today.
Live life full force. ~G


No comments:

Post a Comment