Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

2017 miles Day 95

It's a wonderful Wednesday morning.  I'm enjoying the sunrise, my quiet time, and a cup of coffee. 

 How's your work-hard-get-it-done week going? 

 Monday I wrote three things down that I wanted to accomplish.  Today is another long run which I will check off my get-it-done list.  I have a 50 mile goal again this week.  I did start a new painting and will post the work in progress on my art blog.  I have the sky done and will work on the foreground.  The garden is a work in progress, but today I will finish pruning fruit trees.

I found this on a blog posted by Tod Leho and it sums up today:


So...............................  Nothing is accomplished by sitting and thinking about it

Now - GET OUT THERE, You have work to do!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment