Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, April 25, 2017

2017 miles Day 114

It rained last night, so instead of a muddy run, I'll hit the treadmill today.  Looking forward to an easy 8 miles.

Sharing another Tony Garcia post from Facebook this morning ... enjoy!!!

This. A whisper from my heart.
Smile. For it welcomes another. And without a sound it speaks, "I mean you no harm".
Smile. For it lets the light in. And without a sound it speaks, "Today, I choose to be okay".
Laugh. For it is music without words. And it allows others to dance with you.
Laugh. For it is love without words. And it allows others the freedom to sing their own song.
Express joy. For it is the signature of your heart. And from there, you can write a beautiful beginning.
Express joy. For it is the signature of your life. And from there, you can write the dreams you dream.
Things to do: Smile. Laugh. Express joy.
Go get today. ~G



No comments:

Post a Comment