Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, April 28, 2017

2017 miles Day 117

Have a Fabulous Friday!!!

A couple of video clips that I found of


and


(There are a lot of others on YouTube, but thought these were really good.)

These people didn't just wake up one day and say "I'm going to do that and be awesome at it".  It takes A LOT of practice, commitment, dedication, courage, ..................  and an understanding the failure is a new beginning and knowledge of what not to do next time.

Remember - Today you have an opportunity to begin your journey from where you left off yesterday.  Continue to make smart beverage choices, take time to exercise Your Trinity, eat food that is not fake or processed with a lot of additives, reduce the amount of stuff you clutter your life with, compost, and have a Smile kinda day!

Now GET OUT THERE, You have work to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment