Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, May 26, 2017

2017 miles Day 145

A lot to do today.  The garden is growing, but so are the weeds.  Will have some breakfast then probably spend the rest of the day working in the garden.  Forecast calls for more rain this afternoon.  I also have another 6 mile run on the agenda.  

Here is a picture of the garden.  Potatoes, onions, radishes, peas, beans, tomatoes, peppers, basal, carrots, cucumbers, c antelope, and summer squash are planted here.  In the bottom right is one of two asparagus beds - picked almost 100 lbs so far this spring.  The grapes are starting to set on, and looks like there will be quite a crop - if we can keep the birds  out.   We have a second plot on the other side of the house planted with winter squash and pumpkin - they need a lot of room to spread out.

Life is GOOD!!!

Garden Photo:  May 26, 2017

Now, GET OUT THERE, You have work to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment