Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Saturday, May 20, 2017

2017 miles Day 139

SO EXCITED!!!!
Getting ready to head out for Denver this morning.  Tomorrow my son and I will be running our 6th Denver Colfax half-marathon.  I've trained my trinity - body, mind and soul.  I am ready for this.  As I run tomorrow, I will have along with me the words from one of my favorite warrior poets.  As I run tomorrow, I will have along with me the ownership of my success.  As I run tomorrow, I will have along with me the courage to run faster.  As I run tomorrow, I will have the joy of knowing that this is going to be a great race.  

Now, GET OUT THERE - You're ready!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment