Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017 miles Day 142

A goal reached is not the end of the journey.  
The finish line is not the end of the race.  

After a day of rest and relaxation, I'm ready to head out the door.  It's interesting how the feeling of "I did it" turns into a challenge "Now, let's see if You can do it again, but better".  That's what is so great about life.  You set a goal.  You accomplish that goal.  You set another....  You set Your sights on the next step.  

I know what I want.
I want to continue to run.
I want to run faster.
I want to run farther.
I want to be better than I am today.
I want to be stronger than I am today.
I want to feel emotionally stronger, physically stronger, spiritually stronger.
I want ...............

What do You want?

Results Don’t Come Over Night 
It requires hard work and consistency, 
so be patient.

Now, GET OUT THERE, You have work to do!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment