Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Monday, May 1, 2017

2017 miles Day 120

Sometimes our paths cross and we are filled with joy.  I read this post from a young man named Benjamin as a conversation with his Mom, Paige.  Benjamin is a young man with different abilities.  Check out his page on Facebook.  "Lemonade Logic"

"Mom, I think I know why opposites gravitate toward each other. It is so we learn that when you love someone it doesn't mean you will always agree, or understand one another. So, when you love someone, you love the whole of them. When you do, your heart is opened to see new and different ways to enjoy life. Because when you love someone enough to really try and see their perspective you are giving them so much. You give them your attention, your time, your trust and you give them respect. What you will get back is the stuff that fills your heart."


(By the way, speaking of paths crossing, I am happy that our paths have crossed.  It makes the journey a lot more interesting - even if I don't know who you are, your name, or where you're from.  Thank you for taking time to read my blog.)

Now, GET OUT THERE ... You have work to do!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment