Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Sunday, June 18, 2017

2017 miles Day 167

Enjoy your Sunday!!!  
Today is a day of reflection and goal setting for this coming week.  Look back on this past week.  Think of one thing you are especially happy about.  Write it down.  What is one thing you want to accomplish this week?  Write it down.  

This 2017 journey has had its ups and downs, its challenges and successes, its dreams and reality checks.  Remember that goals obtained ARE NOT finish lines.  Keep the promises you made at the beginning.  If you stumble, pick up the pieces, glue them together, and continue on.  Stay hydrated and make smart beverage choices.  Eat real food.  Exercise Your trinity.  Take time for You time.  And, remember that You are in the driver's seat on Your journey. 

A bit of music from 2 Cellos:  Time
Sit back and Enjoy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment