Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Friday, November 17, 2017

2017 miles Day 320

A Friday message for you from Mr. Tony Garcia
Enjoy Today!!!


This. A whisper from my heart.
I've been dreaming.
I've been dreaming of a place
Where I am free to be me
All my frailties, scars, faults, quirks, fears
Fully on display, fully embraced

I've been dreaming of a time
When I am free to be me
All my questions, doubts, longings
Fully answered, fully understood
I've been dreaming of a voice
Saying I am free to be me
All my words, spoken, unspoken
Fully heard, fully honored
I've been dreaming of a love
In which I am free to be me
All my affections, gifts, passions
Fully reciprocated, fully received
I've been dreaming. ~G


No comments:

Post a Comment