Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Thursday, November 2, 2017

2017 miles Day 303

November
Write down something for which you are grateful
 Don't forget those who are alone/lonesome this time of year

November is traditionally a time of thanksgiving.  What are the things that you are thankful for?  Make a list.  Take this list out often, add to it, read it out loud.  Keep this list close.  

It is when we stop thinking about what we don't have or what we lack, 
and become grateful for who we are, 
that we can gain access to true unlimited inspiration. 
~Frank Arrigazzi


No comments:

Post a Comment