Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time to Wake Up The Lawn


With temperatures expected to reach mid 70s this comming week, Gary thought it a good time to start dethatching the lawn before it really starts growing. He prefers to use a dethatcher attachment on a small Honda roto tiller. He runs the dethatcher lengthwise, rakes up the thatch then runs the dethatcher crosswise. The dead grass will be put to good use as mulch in the garden. It takes a bit of time, but the results are worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment