Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Raining

I love days like this!!! There is nothing like rain to wash off the dirt that accumulated over the winter. Clean...fresh...renewing...joyous rain

Today would be a good day to take stock of seeds I have. I need to find a much better method of storing and organizing seeds rather than in an empty coffee can. I tried envelopes, they get damp and fall apart (bad idea). I tried ziplock baggies which kept the seeds dry, but didn't help much with organization. Sounds like a great project for a rainy day - which today just happens to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment