Welcome to My Garden

We may walk on different paths, but we follow the same footprints.

This year I'm focusing on improving my running and overall health by taking the 2017 Mile Challenge and seeing where the journey takes me. I'm also revisiting the Monthly Challenge started by Nephew Jason in 2009.

I'll try to post something every day. It may be a short inspirational quote or a longer narrative. Please join me......

"If you don't try, you won't know you can."


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

T-102 Days

"The greatest danger to most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."  --Michelangelo (Italian sculptor, painter, architect & poet)

Monday was a rest day - much needed after Sunday's 7 miler.  Today I was determined to run my 4 miles under 40 minutes.  I DID - ran 4 miles at 35:00.  Started at a 10 min pace and changed speed every minute.  Think I'm on track for that half marathon in May....

BRING IT ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment